Tuesday, November 14, 2017

The Pharmacist And Condom Buyer

Peter goes into a Pharmacy & said to the pharmacist;
*"Hello, could you give me a Condom !😳? I'm going to my Girlfriend's place for dinner & I think I may be in with a chance!"*
The Pharmacist gave him the Condom & as Peter was going out, he stepped back in to the Pharmacy & say; *"Give me another Condom because my Girlfriend's Sister is very cute too. She always crosses her legs in a provocative manner when she sees me & I think I might strike a luck there too !😳"* The pharmacist gave him a *second Condom* and as Peter was leaving, he again put another request; *"Give me one more condom because my girlfriend's Mum is still pretty cute !😳 & when she sees me, she always make eye contact & since she invited me for dinner😳, I think she is expecting me to make a moveπŸ˜‡!* During dinner, Peter sat with his Girlfriend on d left, the Sister on his right & the Mum facing himπŸ˜‡ When the Dad walks inπŸ™„, Peter lowers his head and starts the dinner prayer; *"Dear Lord, bless this dinner and thank you for all u've given us !"*
Ten minutes after, Peter was still praying; *"Thank you Lord for your kindness. ...."*
Ten minutes go by, and peter is still praying, keeping his head down, very close to the table. They all looked at each other, surprised & his girlfriend was even more surprised than others.
So, she moved closer to him & whispered; *"I didn't know you were so religious !😳"*
Peter with his head still on the table replies: *"I never knew your Dad was the Pharmacist !πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„"*

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ‘ŠπŸ™„πŸ‘ŠπŸ™„πŸ‘ŠπŸ™„πŸ‘ŠπŸ™„πŸ‘Š
πŸ™†

No comments:

Post a Comment