Monday, December 18, 2017

How A Man In Birmingham Got Free Security

Almost died laughing......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Letter from a man in Birmingham to his friend in London :

" I was fed up with being burgled and robbed every other day in my neighbourhood.
The alarm system was of no use so I tore it out and deregistered from our ineffective local Neighbourhood Watch....😫
Instead, πŸ˜† I've Planted a Syrian, Afghanistan, Yemeni and Iranian flag in four corners of my front garden.

Now, The city police,
The National Security Bureau,
Scotland Yard,
 MI-5, MI-6,
 The CIA
And
Every Other Intelligence Service In Europe......
Are All keeping watch on my house
24x7 x 365.......πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

I'm followed to and from work every day and my wife too when she goes out shopping.
So no one bothers us at all...I've never felt safer.All Thanks To these FlagsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment