Friday, December 29, 2017

You May Quit Alcohol But Still Drink For FriendsπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„



Banta Singh walks into a bar in London , orders 3 glasses of beer and sits in the backyard of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn.

When he finishes, he comes back to the bar counter and orders 3 more.
The bartender asks him:
"You know, beer goes flat after I fill it in the glass; it would taste better if you buy one at a time."

Banta Singh replies:
*"Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in Dubai , the other in Canada and I'm here in London . When we left home, we promised that we'll drink this way to remember the days when we drank together."*

The bartender admits this is a nice custom and leaves it there.

Banta Singh became a regular in the bar and would always drink the same way. He'd order 3 Beers and drink them in turn.

One day, he came in and ordered only 2 Beers. All the other regulars noticed and fell silent.

When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bar tender says:
*"I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my sincere condolences on your great loss."*

Banta Singh looked confused for a moment, and then he laughs...
"Oh, no,"!
He said: "Everyone's fine; both my brothers are alive.
The only thing is...
*I have quit drinking"!!!*πŸ˜›πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸšΆ

No comments:

Post a Comment