Sunday, December 10, 2017

How A Nigerian Collected Money Owed By Married Woman

I called a married lady who was owing me money, but she didn't pick my calls.
I called 10 times more, still no answer. Knowing that her husband was not at home, I decided to send her this message:
"Hello Madam, I'm not calling for the money. I just wanted to tell you that 2 girls were fighting over your husband in town today. It was a big match and he was just there watching, until
 one of the girl managed to escape into his car and they drove off".
After some minutes, she called me but I ignored her. She kept calling and I found 21 missed calls from her and a message which read:
"Where was the fight?
Where did they go?
Did you notice those girls? Please tell me, I am falling apart."
I just read and didn't respond. She called again, 5 times and I didn't answer, then another message from her:
"I have your money, please can we meet, so you tell me more?"
Then i replied, "Okay, you can Send it Tru Mobile Money transfer so that I pass by the filling station to refuel, then I will pick you and drive you to one of the Girl's House because I know them."
After 2 mins, I checked my account balance, my money was fully paid.
I then switched off my phone and slept like a baby......Am I Wicked?

No comments:

Post a Comment