Sunday, July 23, 2017

HOW FRIENDS CAN CAN KEEP YOU SINGLE

Let's look into this issue!!

Good day everyone. Pls your advice will be most needed here. Thanks.

.....I arrived the venue of our date thirty minutes before time clad on my best designers outfit.

At the venue, I took a table for two and requested for a bottle water to quench my taste before the arrival of my guest. To my greatest dismay, when my guest arrived the restaurant, she came along with two of her friends.

Blood of God! Why didn't she pre-inform me that she's coming with her friends so I'd prepare myself very well or cancel the date if I don't have the means? I had just 3k on me and I'd already pre-planned what the 3k will buy. But there's almost nothing I could do than to re-strategize.

When they drew closer to the table where I was seated, we had to relocate to a table for four. Now, I've got three guests to cater for against my initial budget for just one.

After exchanging pleasantries, I manned up and excused my guest for a private chat. I told her she ought to had first put me on the know that she's gonna come with her friends so I'd prepare myself if its ok by me. She then realized she was wrong.

Without demanding for an apology, she apologized for the inconviniency by coming along with her friends without first pre-informing me though with numerous excuses.

Long story short.

I braced up and told her the size of my pocket because her friends wasn't on my budget.

Initially, I was scared to death that she might blow a fuse if I mention the amount I have on me but to my surprise, she didn't. Instead, she smiled and followed me to the counter and ordered for soft drinks and meatpie for all of us.

We returned to our seat with the items we bought, acted like all was fine and we discussed a lot of things without minding the presence of her friends or involving them on our discussion. Less than thirty minutes later, one of her friend faked a call and dragged the other of her friend and excused us. Two minutes later, my guest received a text message from her friend and the message read thus; "thank you for the embarrassment you and your 'broke boyfriend' gave us. We no get anything to tell you now till we meet"

My guest felt bad and her countenance changed. I asked her what was the problem, she couldn't hide it so she showed me the text message she received.

After reading the message, I felt bad too but I had to hide my sadness and talk to my guest not to be angry with what her friends texted her and may tell her later.

Fast forward.....

She was heavily insulted and berated by her friends days later for taking them out and entertaining them with ORDINARY MEATPIE AND COKE.

Today, I and that my guest are now couples with two wonderful kids.

Yesterday, the very friend who called me a BROKE boyfriend many years ago visited my wife to seek for a loan because presently I'm not residing in Nigeria. When wifey called to inform me yesterday night about it, I laughed over the phone and told her I'd think about it.
.
.
So friends I need your advice because right now I'm traumatized. How can a wife to a broke husband lend money to a rich woman?

Mature advice will be needed urgently. Thanks. No insult pls.

......whatsapp

No comments:

Post a Comment