Saturday, July 22, 2017

HOW SOME WOMEN WASTE EMOTION ON MEN

HUSBAND AND WIFE, SO SILENT IN BED!
Wife Thinking:
Why is he not talking to me?
Is he thinking of another woman?
Is he seeing someone else?
Don't I appeal to him anymore?
Is he trying to dump me?
Is he now finding me ugly?
Does my makeup repel him these days?
He didn't speak with me since he came in.
I know his mother does not like me May be they are arranging another wife for him.
Is this how I will end up a single mother...?
God, please save my marriage.
WHAT IS HE UPSET FOR?
She gathered courage and asked him, *"honey why didn't u talk to me? Wat did I do to deserved all this?"* Tears on her eyes..
*The husband turns and look at her with his red eyes, angry face, and den angrily replied...*
.
*"How on earth could TOTTENHAM beat CHELSEA 2-0 and we have HAZARD, PEDRO and DIEGO COSTA on the pitch?"*



...forwarded

No comments:

Post a Comment