Monday, July 31, 2017

THANK GOD FOR LIFE

I visited a friend at the hospital today, I sat down beside some pregnant women who were taking turns to go for scan. while I was waiting for my friend who was a Doctor in that hospital, I saw some nurses pushing one pregnant woman into the operation room in haste and after sometimes I heard people screaming and the noise was coming from the theatre room.
I started praying for all the pregnant women, they all go through lot just to give birth to us, while I was praying, the doctor came out of the theatre room with blood stains on his coat, he was looking so sad, I stood up and asked him what happened, he replied " We couldn't save the mother and the baby, they are both dead, she lost a lot of blood"
some pregnant women who sat beside me heard what he said and they all broke down in tears, after 30 minutes, the nurses wheeled her dead body out of the theatre, everyone started crying in the hospital.
Brethren, how ungrateful have you been? Do you think it is by your power that you made it out of your mother's womb? Do you think it was because your mother was strong? No! It was because God was merciful! Comment "Thank You God" and let us pray for all pregnant women, may their delivery be as easy as Hebrew women, they will deliver their babies and to all mother's reading this you will not bury any of your children! Amen
God spared your life for a reason. If you are grateful being alive today show God appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment