Saturday, July 22, 2017

IF THEY THROW POOP KEEP DRIVING......

Please read this it may help you. This really did just happen to me at 12:17am in Laurel, MD off of Cherry Lane between 197 and Baltimore Ave. I was driving and out of no where there was a huge splatter across my windshield. I remember reading a story on Facebook that if something like this happens to you do not put your windshield wipers on because that stuff will smudge all across your windshield blocking your view. And making you an easy target for carjacking.  I sped up and continued driving until I turned onto Baltimore Avenue and pulled in to the next biggest parking lot where I saw a lot of people. I pulled up near the entrance of the restaurant where a guy was standing with some other people and I told him what happened he went into the restaurant and grabbed paper towels and helped me clean it off. It is was dog poop. We cleaned up as much as I could off.  When I look back on it I remember seeing a black car not too far in front of me that slowed down and I saw two guys walking on the sidewalk. It happened so fast that I could not see where it came from. I want to share this so that if this happens to you don't panic and don't turn your windshield wipers on. Keep driving to the nearest safe place and get that stuff off of your windshield immediately. Be Alert and please don't panic.
........forwarded message

No comments:

Post a Comment