Monday, August 15, 2016

NIGERIAN FACEBOOK SCAMMER BEGS HIS VICTIM...........MATTHEW ASHIMOLOWO INDEED!


A facebook scammer tried to con another Eagle eyed user of hard earned money , unknown to him, the would be victim knew Matthew Ashimolowo and his programs at KICC better than the impostor.
The facebook conversation below is hilarious
Hello
Hello thanks for connecting
Remain blessed
you too.
I see you on channelstv sometimmes
Yes that true I always hold my program on the channel
What is the name of the Pastor that held the last one on your behalf, same church with you
Hello I can't get you
He said something about Isaac and Rebecca that got me thinking
The Pastor from your church that also preaches on Channels tv
Are you trying to test me
Thinking about what
There is a Pastor from your Church that comes to Channels as well. I told you he said something about Isaac and Rebecca from Bible
I want to know if it is the position of the church
I am sorry for asking, I have been thinking of the issue and wanted to clarify. nothing more
Hello channels is a public or general enterprise you might see a man talking about isaac and rebecca but maybe he is a pastor to another church not kicc
OK
donations are ongoing for the rebuilding of the burnt KINGSWAY INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN CENTER (KICC) in pakistan which is in india. kindly help the ministry so as to gain favour from God and i promise you after a week of the donation you would be happy that you did. donation which ranges from fifty thousand and above (50.000) but for people who are outside Africa it $500 above thanks for your understanding and donating
ok
What method of sending money to India do you prefer?
Hello please if you know you can't donate please don't bother to take the account details I beg of you am not here joking or trying to b a scammer
I can donate by bank transfer
So how much are you willing to donate it and when would you donate it
$200
for now.
I like what
kicc is doing. I know about the scholarships
Where are you presently
I am in China
Ok what your occupation dear
We ask some questions before you are allowed to donate
I am a male nurse. I had to change my profession on arrival. They say that goat follow the palm fronds
So do you belive in christ
I told you about the program on channelstv. Any day I miss church I go online for your program
ok so if the account is sent to you when would you pay in because names of people that do donate are taking down for prayers
I will stay in my room and do the transfer . I am sure the technology is in Nigeria already
So which of the details would be needed for the transaction
I know your name already, just bank account and Bank name and branch
Actually about the name it not my name that on the account course it not my money it the name of the minister in pakistan but a nigerian
ok
And I remember giving out the details on how to donate to about 50 people but just 20 did so how are we sure you would donate it


Ok dear a western union account would be sent to you
Chat Conversation End
Type a message...

No comments:

Post a Comment