Friday, August 26, 2016

WRONG TRANSACTION

Can a Man ever do a wrong Transaction with God❓

My friend invited me to his church for a thanksgiving service, and I sat at the front row.

When it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed around. Despite the Pastor's charge for good offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out $1 from my pocket and dropped it. Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a $200 note. I smiled, so generous. Then majestically, I looked around and put the $200 in the basket and passed it on. Then I turned and thanked the man seriously for being so generous. He replied "don't mention'' be more careful next time, it fell from your pocket"  Whaaaat!!!!!???????......." "Usher please wait, wrong transaction


copied

No comments:

Post a Comment