Monday, August 15, 2016

VANITY UPON VANITY

Vanity upOn Vanity.NOW LETS IRON OUT THIS MATTER!!!

• Rolex wrist watches for 500k?? Will it show me when The last hour will come??

• Bathing soap for 80k?? Will it wash away my sins and sorrows??

• Rayban/Versace Eyeglasses for 350k?? If I wear it, will I be able to see the Future??

• Italian shoes for 150k?? Sheybi I will be able to walk on water??

• Samsung plasma tv for 500k?? Will it show me the Judgement day on the last day live??

•Gold plated Iphone 6 for 3M naira, will I use it and Answer Heaven 's Call??

• Chanel Lego clutch Hand Bag for 1.3M naira, will I park my car inside it?

• 2M naira for a table in comedy show, will GOD and his Companions be there in person?

• 3M Naira per year at Babcock University, after
Graduation, will they make me the president?
Sometimes, I wonder why some people could afford to buy all these stuffs, knowing too well that there are hungry children in the streets roaming about naked. The smallest act of kindness you show, can change someone's life.

Remember, money only bring happiness if you help people with it.

Let someone say to u, BCOS OF U I DIDNT GIVE
UP..... Pass it on u could change the mindset of somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment