Thursday, June 15, 2017

HOW CAR THIEVES CAN UNLOCK ANY CAR IN 30 MINUTES



*VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (VIN)-WARNING!*

The car thieves peer through the windshield of your vehicle, write down the *VIN#* from the label on the dashboard, go to the local car dealership and make a request for a duplicate key based on  the *VIN.*  I didn't believe this e-mail, so I called *Chrysler-Dodge, GM & Ford* and pretended that I had lost my keys.

They told me to  just bring in the *VIN,* and they would cut me one on the spot, and I could order the keyless device if I wanted.

The Car Dealer's Parts Department will make a duplicate key from the *VIN* and collect payment from the thief who will return to your vehicle. He doesn't have to break in, do any damage to the vehicle, or draw attention to himself.
All he has to do is walk up to your car, insert the key and off he goes to a local shop with your vehicle.
You don't believe it? It *IS* that *EASY.*
To avoid this from happening to you, simply put some dark tape
(electrical tape, duct tape or medical tape) across the *VIN Number Metal Label*  located on the dashboard.
By law, you cannot remove the *VIN,* but you *CAN* cover it so it can't be viewed through the windshield by a car thief.

I urge you to forward this to your friends before some other car thief steals another car or truck.

......from whatsapp

*PASS THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR FAMILY AND  FRIENDS.*

*Good morning & God bless...*

No comments:

Post a Comment