Monday, June 12, 2017

THE LOST PHONE

WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!       Yesterday was the  "saddest" day in my life. I got to the Airport to board a flight to Abuja. Suddenly, I saw an elderly woman complaining about her stolen phone. I went close to listen and see if I could help. At the same time, I was also downloading a PDF file on my phone.
Immediately she saw my phone, she told the crowd that that was her phone which was a Samsung Galaxy J2. For a moment I was so surprised,  and shocked that I couldn't even open my mouth to utter a word. I was so confused. She held me and slapped me. (Can u imagine an elderly woman doing such?)
The crowd attempted to beat me up but luckily a policeman who was passing by  came into the scene. He asked what was going on and I explained with tears all over my face. The Policeman was about sending us to the Airport Police Post but I still insisted that I was innocent.
So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She called and a girl picked, apparently it was her daughter. The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town.
I burst into more tears because I had already been disgraced. The policeman told the woman to settle me with some money for the embarrassment. The woman brought out her Cheque book and wrote a cheque of 10million naira and wanted to hand it over to me but I just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.
Please do you think I should go back to sleep? Am confused.😂😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment