Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Nothing like Free Lunch

I was eating Amala and enjoyn my drink @ 4pm, a man entered the restaurant wit a brief case. I guess he was a big politician bcos his dressing and pot belly portrays it. He walked and sat down as everybody looked at him. Suddenly a woman came to him and started crying. The woman knelt down and told him dat her children and her want to die of hunger since her husband died. This man opened the brief case and gave dis woman five hundred thousand naira. D woman jumped up and left d scene in happiness. I was still watching wen anoda man started crying and came
to him. He knelt down and beggged him dat he needed money to establish his bizness. This man brought out ten million naira cheque (#10,000,000.00)and gave this man. This time, i started murmuring and practicing on the lie I would blow to have my own national cake. I started crying and went to the man. Immediately I knelt down, I heard
"Cut!! Cut!! Cut!!".
I turned and saw t.he director of the movie. He laughed and said "oh boy na movie we dey shoot here" oo .
Hahahahahah shame wan kill me. Chaii!!
Economy recession no go kill person lol.😂😂😂...

No comments:

Post a Comment